Saturday, November 21, 2015

My First Gift This Christmas


Christmas is really just around the corner.

Last Tuesday, I received my first ever gift for this most celebrated season of the year.

First, it came with a nice bag:

                                     


Second, it was gingerly wrapped in fancy paper:





What is it?

                              


Yes, this is one of the usual gifts that we receive - a mug. But this one is no ordinary mug!

                                  






I guess this wonderful gift seals the idea that I am a fan of AlDub. And who's the generous soul behind this? A former student way back in 2002 in the person of Ms. Lilibeth Lagasca Marcos.

It all started when I saw a similar mug on her Instagram and inquired where I can buy one. Beth replied that it was her daughter who had it made, and that one piece will be coming my way soon!

True to her word, I got it last Tuesday courtesy of Beth's daughter who personally handed it to me in my office.

Thank you Beth! 

God bless you and your family. 

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment