Saturday, January 31, 2015

WHAT I ENDED UP BUYING AT THIS DRUG STORE



I did a little grocery shopping at Puregold along Holy Spirit Drive last week (1-29-15). And on my way to the parking area after my shopping, I dropped by Generika drug store to buy mefenamic acid. 

So I asked the pharmacist if they have it. The lady told me that she will check their stocks. To my disappointment, she said that they ran out of the medicine that I wanted.

She then offered to me their branded mefenamic acid. I chose Dolfenal over Ponstan, because the former works for me best as of late, apart from the fact that it is cheaper than the latter. 

And so I ordered two tablets of Dolfenal for fifty pesos, at twenty five pesos each.

I am not sure but I think mefenamic acid is one of the common medicines that people buy, or wanted to have a stock of. So it is very surprising that the drug store I went to didn’t have it that time.

I wanted to buy a generic drug since I wanted to save a few pesos that time. And though not branded, it works for me too. 

The funny thing is that I ended up buying a branded drug, at a generic drug store.
 


Really now?


No comments:

Post a Comment