Friday, April 22, 2011

Yes, this is me...............

          After informing people about this blog, one texted me to verify if I am really the author of this blog, or an impostor account yet again! I cannot blame people if they have doubts, since many have been victimized by a bogus Facebook account that used my name. Sadly, this impostor account is still very much around.

          Yes this is me. Yes I am the author of this blog. Yes that Facebook account is fake! I do not have any Facebook account or any account in any social networking site. Period. 

          I will address this Facebook controversy in my future posts.

Convinced? (photo courtesy of WCC Brochure for China)
 Convinced?

4 comments:

  1. So, this is what people are talking about these days? LOL! I'm glad to see you here and I'm also glad to know that you are connected to the virtual world of Internet though this is not a social networking site. It has been a long time... Well, nothing has changed. You are still wearing your fave (anything stripes) polo, your hair is still brushed up the same way, and its very evident that one of your passions is teaching though the picture above was not taken inside the classroom. Congrats and rest assured that I will be following all your posts here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emz. I guess boredom prompted me to create this blog! He he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bored? Why? There are many things to do in life, aside from teaching of course. Anyway, I think you are on the right track... you are a prolific writer. Why not be a writer in a newspaper? Not the bandera or tumbok ha? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gusto ko nga sa newspaper. May nag offer dati kaso tabloid: BUKOL ang pangalan ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete