Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sentimental Fool (Vol. 1)


         Allow me to share with you some of the songs that I listen to whenever I am in my senti mode. Not many people know this syrupy side of me. But hey, I am just as human as Prince William. I also laugh and cry. You see me always frowning which increases the ripples on my forehead, but it does not mean that my heart also frowns all the time, for it smiles too. And cries.


  
        I love listening to these songs simply because of the nice melody, first and foremost. With past experiences, I have come to appreciate the lyrics, or the meaning of each song. Little did I know that I have this penchant for sappy songs. These songs helped me pull through with life during my darkest hours. Life is not always sunny. Over the years I have learned to appreciate darkness. Because when it is dark, we see the stars. Listening to these songs make me feel that I am one of the stars in the sky, and the brightest of them all. Okay, epekto lang ito ng radiation from Fukushima.


 
        These songs remind me of people, places, and events. Happy listening! Smile when you feel like smiling. Cry when you are choking with emotions and you feel like crying.  So how cheesy can you get? 


There are some songs here though that are quite upbeat. So you can let your hair down and groove to the beat!




        I dedicate these songs to all of you. Glad I found them on You Tube and learned how to embed them on this blog.



Thank you for listening!

3 comments:

  1. I remember reading in one social networking sites that "senti" is already an old term. People say na "emo" na raw ang uso ngayon. LOL! Anyway, so senti ka rin pala? Panay ka kasi jokes dati...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so "emo" na pala pasensha na he he he! Ya, ma-senti pa din. Ma-emo pala ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sign daw ng pagtanda yan... kapag senti pa rin ang gamit... haha! site pala dapat hindi sites... edit again... sori.

    ReplyDelete