Thursday, June 16, 2011

My WISH LIST

        Let me share with you my wish list. Nothing wrong to aspire for the finer things in life. Here they are:

I never had a decent jacket in my whole life for the simple reason that I have never invested on one. Maybe not one of my priorities since I so love the cool weather, and hate too much layering of clothing on me. But if I can get a nice jacket why not. Actually asked one of my interviewees to give me an Armani jacket ha ha!

Wearing white shoes totally changes your look. But don’t wear them just for the heck of it. Make sure that they are well coordinated with your entire outfit, or they will be a disaster! White shoes are nice, most especially if they are a pair of Gucci loafers.

An over-sized watch is truly a conversation piece. A U-Boat watch can definitely rock your outfit. Move over Technomarine, here comes the Boat!


I saw this bracelet at Rustan’s Silver Vault many years ago. Nice combination of black leather strap and silver/white gold. This one is one hell of a Pianegonda. Can’t wear gold every day, right? 


An Hermes belt can spice up boring outfit. Love the letter H buckle. Hear me Hermes!




                 Hope I can af-Ford this Tom Ford shades.



Burberry has this very distinct checkered design of red, beige, and black. Hope to have one someday. Berry nice!




 I want a phone that is affordable, simple, and fits nicely inside my pocket. I think my 6600 has seen its better days. C this Nokia C5?

 

Never thought that black and rose gold are a nice combination. Ang gara nitong Bulgari!





And finally, the PIECE DE RESISTANCE ........

Can you beat this?





Nothing beats having peace of mind. This is what we all want, right? Having a calm mind allows us to put things in their proper perspective. It makes us think well and clearly. I will never trade this for any object in this world. =)

5 comments:

  1. tara sir... let's go shopping na!!!! :) text ko lang si mommy dionisia kasi sasabay daw sya satin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naku puro Hermes bags ang bibilhin ni Lola Dionisia natin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver Gold Bull is a highly reputable silver & gold dealer. They will provide you with reasonable, real-time prices and ensure your precious metals arrives to your door discreetly and securely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purchase your authentic luxury brand name watch for a BIG discount online at Authentic Watches.

    ReplyDelete