Friday, October 31, 2014

NA-MALIGNO?






It all happened many years ago during a seminar at a resort in Laguna.



A colleague and I accompanied each other to the restroom to answer nature’s defiant call. After we have entered, we searched for urinals but there were none. Instead, what we found were shower cubicles. It was a very odd feeling since it was my first time to be in a restroom without any urinals and toilet cubicles, not even one.



Since my colleague could no longer contain it, he entered a shower cubicle to unload stuff from his aching bladder. As for me, I did not incline myself to doing so for the simple reason that I didn’t find it proper and comfortable.



There could be other restrooms I told myself.



After he was finished with his thing, off we went to the same door where we entered to leave. But what we saw next gave us goose bumps.



At the right side of the door was actually a wing where the toilet cubicles and urinals could be found. We were puzzled because how come we didn’t see that area upon our entrance? When we entered earlier, what we saw was a huge wall instead, which prompted us to go to the left wing of the facility where the shower cubicles where situated.



Inside it were also plenty of people. And so finally I was able to relieve myself.



Puzzling, isn’t it?



Na-maligno according to our other colleagues when we shared the story to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment