Friday, October 14, 2011

                Passenger Now Boarding
                         by: Gin Planes

Tears are fallin’, spirit is crushin’
Goodbyes are truly excruciatin’
I must admit that time really flies fast
And some good things just never last

A great soldier knows when to abandon a mission
A wise fighter recognizes the time for submission
A good friend should realize when to say farewell
When everything isn’t really going too well

Staying would aggravate the condition
A troubled heart couldn’t handle the situation
To go on would be an inscrutable motion
Feigning wouldn’t be an acceptable solution

You’ve touched my life in a peculiar way
In my thoughts you’ll eternally stay
A friend I’ll constantly remember
To keep and treasure – always and forever

Au revoir! I have to go
I promise to always pray for you
I might or might not be back
Blow me a kiss and wish me luck

I am searching for felicity
Craving to find serendipity
                                     This restless heart longs for tranquility
                                     Final destination is serenity

Thank you Doc Gin!

No comments:

Post a Comment