Wednesday, September 6, 2017

McDonald's Don Antonio: Running Out of Fries?






Is McDonald’s Don Antonio branch running out of twister fries?

Last night, I craved for burger McDo and twister fries and so I passed by the drive-thru of the aforesaid branch.

“Isang burger McDo meal upgraded to twister fries.”

And I was quite excited to have such for my dinner.

When the transparent plastic bag containing my order was handed to me, I immediately noticed that it was not as bulky as compared to my previous orders. What caught my attention was that I could not see the fries peeking out from its carton container.

It troubled me a bit and felt something was not right……..

But I had to suspend my judgment for I have yet to see the whole thing.

When I got home a few minutes after, I opened the bag and my suspicion was correct all along– the fries were very few, not as overflowing as my previous orders.

I was disappointed and felt shortchanged!

I am posting a picture and make your own judgment.

Was it intentional or mere negligence?

Paging McDonald’s Don Antonio branch and kindly re-check your quality assurance!




No comments:

Post a Comment