Wednesday, May 11, 2011

W A R N I N G !!! Fake Facebook Account

      

      
      Writing about my impostor on Facebook does not deserve a space in this precious blog, for it demeans the decency of this blog and its followers. But to set the record straight, I do not have any Facebook account, period. Reports have reached me that the contents of “my” profile are somewhere between hilarious to ridiculous. Tell me, is there a person on earth who will create a Facebook account then degrade himself or herself in that account? I think this is more than stupidity. I still know my left foot from my right. And you my dear stalker, do you?
  
      I have been tight-lipped for the longest time since I do not want to dignify this issue. I have better things to think of and do. To my impostor, we have already made peace with each other before. Remember? 

1 comment: