Saturday, March 24, 2012

What makes you blush?


When was the last time you blushed?

        Blushing is that sudden surge of redness on the face. In tagalong, namumula. Last Friday (March 23), while having a much needed sumptuous lunch with two colleagues at a restaurant in front of our workplace, my face turned red after being teased by one of them. And according to her, even my ears turned red! Can you beat that? We really do not see ourselves when we blush since it happens involuntarily and without more ado, unless you always bring a mirror with you and pop it out every time you blush, which is very nonsensical. In most occasions, maybe we are not even aware that we are blushing. We only learn about when somebody teases us about it, uy namumula!

So what makes you blush?





 “Whenever I see the love of my life.” 
 – Aiza Bien Paltep









“When someone looks me straight in the eye then smile, and it's like they know something about me or wants to do something with me that I don't know. That someone should be a girl. It will never happen with a boy haha! – Djhey Salonga






 “Nagbu-blush ako Sir 'pag kinikilig ako and pag napapahiya ako in front of other people. Hindi nga lang masyadong halata pag ngblu-blush ako.” – Kristine Valencia










“Pag naasar ka with someone na friend mo, na crush mo pero hindi nila alam.” – Brian Marin




 “I can say that being complimented, having awkward moments, a bit of embarrassment and talking to someone I have a crush on really makes me turn red and makes my face feel hot and flushed.” – Bea Wisco










 “Maybe in a situation on a date with a beautiful girl with a beautiful personality and a great mind suddenly compliments me about my personality and character...yun siguro hehehe."
Jules Boquiren




 “I think, I blush whenever I get compliments lalo na sa mga bagay na I thought I couldn't do or hesitant about. And, whenever I laugh so hard, yung tipong wala ng bukas yung pagtawa.”
 – Chaia Morales






“When someone gives me an excessively nice compliment that they really mean.” – Joanna Michelle Agbayani








 “What makes me blush is the feeling of utter embarassement caused by random acts or spontaneous situations in which stupidity is more likely to happen.” 
Israel Saquitan


“When I get compliments or if I say something stupid and people are laughing at me.” – Nix Palma


“Hmm, well what makes me blush is whenever Nix Palma tells me how much she misses me even when we've been apart for just a few minutes.” 
Art Ramos



 




 “When I receive a compliment from someone I really really like or when someone cute stares or smiles at me.” 
Alex Ealdama











Are you turning red already? 
Uuuuuuuuuuy!



No comments:

Post a Comment