Sunday, March 1, 2015

WINNING IN THE HUDDLE by Stauro Punongbayan



          I had the privilege to be invited to the book launching of WINNING IN THE HUDDLE, by the author himself no less, and my high school batchmate Stauro Punongbayan. The book launching took place last Saturday (February 28) at Right Start Center, 2nd West Crame St. in San Juan City.

        Regrettably, my frenzied schedule even on a Saturday prevented me from attending it. To make up for it, I am promoting his book here in my humble blog:




        As per Stau (as we call him), the book is a Sports Devotional and Motivational book with 20 chapters founded on bible stories and verses to help athletes, coaches, trainers, instructors, and sports ministry leaders explore, discover, develop, maximize, and multiply our purpose in sport and athletic participation.

       So what are you guys waiting for? Grab a copy now by texting or calling 09176657522! 



Congrats Stau!




(HUDDLE: an action of a team gathering together, usually in a tight circle, to strategise, motivate or celebrate - Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment