Friday, November 18, 2011

Abby for Ms. CCW Environment Philippines!

        Abby is one of my children at the College of Arts and Sciences, along with Rica, Yeye, Eura, and Fatima, when I used to head the department. I also served as their academic adviser for several semesters, since their freshmen year at WCC.

        I vividly remember the first time that Abby enrolled in our institution. She exuded a lethal combination of charm, confidence, and beauty, that captivated not just me. A nursing student couldn't help it, and asked  me if she is a nursing student. I answered in the negative and told him that she is a Psychology student, and therefore, belongs to the CAS. In retrospect, I think the guy was a bit disappointed. Right Mr. Jefferey Pelayo?

        I was most proud of Abby when she won the very coveted title of Miss WCC last 2009, for she represented not just herself but our entire college. It was a very tough win for her, as she had to beat all the girls from our three campuses. She carried herself very well all through out the marathon pageant, which I co-emceed with Dr. Gin Planes, which lasted for five hours! She is, by the way, the reigning Miss WCC since our school is yet to stage another pageant.

        Abby's latest conquest is the Mr. and Ms. CCW Environment Philippines, a nationwide pageant, which will be held at the Cuneta Astrodome on November 27, 2011, at five in the afternoon. Good luck Abby! And to show our unwavering support.......


please "like" 
Ms. Abby Carabido
  by clicking her name, and help her win !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment